Just when I thought we would be safe for a while, Karlee has just learned how to open doors. That means she will now have access to the bathroom, bedroom and the pantry. I was hoping I would have a couple of months before she figured it out, but yesterday she was determined to get some "snacks". So after I shut the pantry door, she ran over there and pounded on the door and then decided she would open it herself. Then after she opened it, she gave us this look " I want fruit snacks and I want it now, even if I have to get it myself." She is so much more independent than Cannon. Even now in church she will run up to the pulpit without a second thought, I can't bribe Cannon to go three seats in front of me. It is so funny how kids from the same family have such different personalities.
Yesterday I was watching Megan's kids. We were talking about school, moving etc. etc and our dear Karlee comes running out of my room and hands Megan a couple of condoms. Megan and I tried not to burst out laughing, but we couldn't help ourselves. Oh Karlee, please stay out of mommy's drawers.
1 comment:
I hear ya about how different children can be. We have to lock our doors, but even Javien has figured out he can get a penny and unlock them. Funny boys!
Post a Comment