Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MoNsTeR oN tHe LoOse

We had the kids over this Friday, so all of the adults could go out on a date. We had LOTS of fun and I am sure the kids went home very tired. We watched some movies and ate popcorn. The kids wanted to make cookies, so we set up everyone at the table and made some delicious chocolate chip cookies. They danced around the oven they were so excited. So after their milk and cookies, the kids chased after the monster and tried to take him out. I think they burned off most of the sugar they ate before going home. We had lots of fun and I think the kids did too.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Steve is very brave. Once that wrestling started did it ever end? The girls came home and said you guys were so much fun, now I see why. Thanks again for watching them.

Jamie said...

HOLY COW! Glad it was you guys and not me! How fun though (for the kids.) Steven looks like his dad!

shauni said...

That looks so crazy! Carter told me that, "Cannon's dad is really good at wrestlling." They had a blast! It cracks me up that Karlee is right in there wrestling with all the big kids, she is a riot! Thanks for watching them- We had fun too!