Thursday, May 8, 2008

MaC & ChEeSe

DURING LUNCH
THE FINAL PRODUCT

Karlee loves Mac and Cheese. The other day she was just stuffing the food in her mouth. The spoon took too much concentration and time. She was being such a ham that I had to get my camera and take these cheese face pictures of her. WHAT A CRAZY MONKEY! (as Cannon would say)

4 comments:

Johnson Family said...

She is so incredibly adorable!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

She is so cute!! Mac and Cheese is one of Aves favorites too and she pretty much has to have a bath when she is done eating it. I can't wait to see how they play together when you guys come visit.

Jamie said...

she's such a cute girl!

Steven and Stephanie said...

She is too cute!! That is Ben's favorite thing to eat. He would have it for Breakfast, lunch and dinner if I would let him. So fun!!