
We decided to go to the park on Sunday. I made homeade BBQ Chicken Pizza and then a Pepperoni Pizza. They turned out wonderful! We packed up the pizza, frizbee, kite and snacks and headed to Dewey Park. I was such a nice day outside. Steve and I played frizbee while the kids played on the toys.

Steve got tired of chasing my frizbee so he thought he would join Cannon on the horses. Needless to say, I think the horses are permently lop-sided. They will never be level again.

Karlee wanted to climb up everything, and she wouldn't let us help her. If we touched her back or leg she would start yelling, "NO, NO". So we just stood close making sure she didn't fall.
6 comments:
Hey Celestial,
Your blog is so cute. Great Job!!
Trin'
Sounds like a lot of fun! i cant believe how old your kiddos are gettingm espcially Cannon, he just looks so old! Are you guys packing up yet? when are you coming this summer?
love ya
Karlee's bows are so cute! Do you make them? I haven't seen that style before. Love it!
what a great idea! I love your pages...is it digital scrapbook? how do you do it?
It's been a very long time since I heard from you guys. We are related through my grandmother's family. Exactly how, I'm not sure. I believe we are third cousins or something like that. So Steve, where are your rotations? Are you staying in Iowa? We will be going to Ohio for mine this fall. I'm in school at ATSU-SOMA, it's a new school that just opened last year. I'm part of the first class. I hope everything is going well. Your kids are adorable.
Celesty, this is your favorite brother-in-law BRAD, the pictures sre really cool and I can't believe how much Cannon looks like Steven in the first picture. I don't appriciate the Bradie cake name however.
Post a Comment