Last weekend my sister Lynette and her kids stayed at our home. They were in the process of driving a U-Haul from Virgina to Montana. Her husband just finished dental school and moved out there early to start working. So it was up to the Lynette, her kids and my parents to get her all packed up and drive across the United States. They decided to spend a couple of days here in Des Moines and we enjoyed every minute of it. Cannon loved having cousins to play with and Karlee loved having there kitty to chase around. While they were here they decided to help me pack boxes and disassemble some of our furniture. The packing was fresh on their minds so they were lots of help. I was so happy they got to spend time here and I appreciate all of there help. Who needs to pay for professional movers when you have family?
(Lynette, Mom & Dad, Scott, Sarah and Elise)
3 comments:
Yuck, I hate moving!! Thats awesome that you had some family there to help you. Did you hire them to come and unpack you when you guys get to michigan????
Hey "C"elestia. Are these your nieces who have autism? If they are it is so encouraging to see that picture of them. I don't know what I expected to see but it's always good to see smiling faces and it gives me such hope. Love ya!
Sarah McFee:)
Ok, so for some reason I am just now getting your voice mail. SORRY. I would love to hang out, but I do know life is probably crazy trying to get packed and all. Let me know if there is any time that works for you guys. Yeah for Tuesday, right?
Post a Comment