Monday, June 9, 2008

This last week my parent came to visit. They watched our kids while we went to Michigan to find a place to live. When we got back, we decided to do some fun things. We took my parents to Camp Dodge and Blank Park Zoo. My parents were so much help while they were here. They helped pack boxes and clean my house. My dad even ran errands for me. They will be missed. Here are a few pictures I took.

4 comments:

Skye O. said...

looks like you had fun with your parents. Hopefully they all come to MI as much, huh? I died when I saw only 15 days until moving...is that right? or is that the date you guys go to ID? Hopefully the latter or i'm in trouble :)

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I'm anxious for the weather to get nice out here so we can go outside and do fun things with the kids. Hopefully by the time you guys come out it'll be nice. We should take the kids to the zoo here one day??? And/or Ross park?? Can't wait to see you guys.

Jamie said...

LOL! I like the one with Cannon by a cannon. Cute! Your mom still looks the same as she did when we had that Merry Miss activity in your garage. I bet we were like 10. I like that anyone else but you song. That's funny.

Shelly Elizondo said...

Hey Adams Family! Your family is so good looking. We have missed you and are looking forward to seeing you in 11 or so days!