SUMMER TIME! SUMMER TIME!
Cannon is out of preschool for the summer and we have been so busy packing, working and getting ready to move that yesterday evening I decided to spend time playing outside with the kids. It was a really nice evening, Not to Hot, Not to Cold! Cannon kept telling me to take pictures of him and Karlee. He was being really funny and every time I told him to smile, he would, until right before I snapped the picture and he would make a grumpy face and laugh hysterically. He thought he was hilarious! He was laughing so hard we all started laughing at him. Karlee was even trying to pull funny faces.



3 comments:
Cute Celeste, I can imagine the fun it was to take those pictures. They are cute. I can't believe it only 7 more days. YEAH!!!!! We can't wait to see you guys and get to do fun things with you.
Cute layouts AND PICTURES! What a fun mommy you are!
I love the scrap book type pages you make. Where do you get them from? You have some very cute kids. Karlee's hair looks really light. It makes her look more like Cannon I think.
Post a Comment