Saturday, July 12, 2008
50 yrs in the making
It is amazing to think that my parents have been married for 50 years. For there celebration all of the family went to Island Park to stay in a cabin and just enjoy everyone's company. We all had so much fun together and this was the first time that everyone has been together since my wedding, which was about 7 years ago. We spent time boating, 4-wheeling, motorbikin, running and staying up late chit-chatting. The weekend flew by. I love my family so much and this summer has reminded me how much I love them and it doesn' t matter how long we are apart or how far away we are, we are still a family and nothing will ever change that. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family and for the family I married into. We get along better than I could have imagined. I love each of them so much and I couldn't imagine not having them apart of my life. I am so blessed. I even love my brother-in-laws (sometimes). J/K!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment