Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy BiRtHDaY KaRLeE

Karlee celebrated her 2nd birthday last week and I am now just getting her post done. I am so happy to have her in my life. She is so much fun, excitement, adventure and mess. Just this morning she locked herself in the bathroom by pulling out the drawer in front of the door so no one could get in. She proceeded to get Cannon's toothbrush and roll it around in the toilet water so she could brush her teeth, GROSS, I know. After a bit of teasing she opened the door and let us in. That's when we noticed she had also pulled out all of her little rubber band and scattered them around the bathroom.
After I got that cleaned up I ran downstairs to answer the door and she followed, then ran upstairs to help Cannon, she got up to the table and helped herself to some soup and cake, our neighbor had just brought over. But no, it was not enough, she decided she needed to mix the Chicken Gumbo Soup with the German Chocolate Cake. Take my advice, not a good combo! After the day is over, I still can't get enough of her mischievous smile and tight squeezes around the neck. We STILL love her........





6 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

My Goodness Karlee and Aves are definitely related. Not kidding just in like a matter of days she became a little monster. She is into and on everything. TROUBLE is what she is. Karlee is so cute, we wish we could have been there to celebrate her birthday.

Steven and Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday sweet little girl!! We sure miss you!! Hope you are all well. Wish you could come back!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Karlee
Keep given it to them.
Your Dad deserves all the pay backs- Likes when he was two and he flooded my apartment my stuffing toilet paper in the toilet and then flushing it!
Love Aunt Gay

Andrea said...

Happy 2nd birthday Karlee! Wow what a cute little girl she is. I hope she had a fun day :) I hope Steve's rotations are going well, and YOU are doing well with him gone all the time. Hang in there.

shauni said...

What a little stinker! I can't believe she is already two, we miss her little mischevious smile around here. I hope she had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy 2 nd Karlee time to get your little p-ssy licked make you feel soooooo good