Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back in the West


We finally made it back to Idaho. Our flight ended up being an hour and a half late because of the weather in Michigan but it was worth the wait. The best part of the trip was landing in Utah and seeing those BEAUTIFUL mountains. I forgot how gorgeous the mountains are.

Now that I am back home, I get to use a computer that works so I can put my pictures back on my blog. We will be doing a lot of playing so hopefully I will get a chance to post everything.

Saturday we went snowmachin' in Island Park. Cannon rode his sled and we drove up to Big Springs and fed the fish, well actually the ducks. The ducks are way faster than the fish. Cannon had a blast. The snow was all tracked up and there wasn't any fresh snow, but none the less it was still amazing to get on a snowmachine. Friday I'm heading to Utah to pick up Steve and Saturday we will be out on the sleds again.


Pray for LOTS of snow!

7 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

Glad you are here! Hope you have a great time with the family!

The Pascoe Family said...

I am so glad you guys are here. We need to get together and have a big family dinner with the whole family before you guys leave. Your kids look so big, especially Karlee.
Can't wait to see you guys :)

Skye O. said...

Glad you finally made it. We will be praying for snow for you guys. We miss you guys and Cohen keeps asking me when Cannon will be back from his Grandma's house. :)

shauni said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the mountains,when we arrived in Utah last time I thought, "oh yeah, now I remember why I like Utah so much. I'm glad you guys made it out there, and got to go snowmobiling- I'm sure you're loving it! Cute pictures, I love Cannon's haircut and the retro light brite. Keep the posts coming, we've missed seeing pics of you guys. I hope you have a great trip.

Johnson Family said...

C-lest we must get together while you are here. When would be a good time for you. I'm sure you are going to be pretty busy but I would love to see you guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom and dad I said hi and I love them!!! I'm praying for lots of snow!
Sarah

Marissa said...

Celeste your family is so stinking cute! I found your blog through Chelsea. If you're o.k. with it I'd love to add you to my links, so we can check up on each other more often. I love to ask your mom how you are doing when I get to talk with her. You can find my blog link off of Chelsea's.