Saturday, April 4, 2009

About a month ago I had a surprise baby shower scheduled for Skye, but baby Aliza decided that was the day she was ready to be born. So on Thursday we had the shower. (Skye's actual due date). It was a lot of fun seeing Aliza and all of her new things. Skye will have fun with all of the "PINK" she now has for her baby girl.
Karlee had lots of fun this week and started it out by deciding to cut her own hair. She was a good girl and came downstairs and told me " I threw it in the garbage." That's when I looked at her and it dawned on me ........."what she threw in the garbage." I took her upstairs to tell her how naughty it was and she had to go in time out while I hid the scissors AGAIN. I couldn't help but laugh because after a while when the sobbing faded she said "Mommy, I a naughty grill."
The next day I attempted to fix her bangs the best I could. She has lots more bangs now, and it doesn't look as bad.

8 comments:

The Pascoe Family said...

Oh no. I am not looking forward to those days. I swear every kid does it at least once. Hey at least it wasn't Cannon cutting off one of her pony tails.

shauni said...

What a cutie! How can you get mad at that? You are such a good friend to throw a fun shower for Skye. I went running outside on a trail today and couldn't stop thinking about you! I miss you tons!

Skye O. said...

You are the best friend a girl could ask for! Thanks so much! We had so much fun!

karlee, karlee, karlee....:)

I would love to have those pictures of the shower.

Thanks again Celeste!

Johnson Family said...

Oh man! Those dang scissors!!! She is so stinken cute though.

Hey is that chair Skye is sitting on from your moms house? It looks familiar.

Brittany said...

that sounds like something I did a long time ago! what a cutie though, can't even tell!

Shelly Elizondo said...

What a silly girl. You did a great job fixing them. P.S. Our baby is due September 13. I will make a post in 2 weeks after we find out what it is.
Shell

Anonymous said...

She is her daddy's girl. Only he is the cutter of others hair.

Brizzee said...

With a big knock on wood, Paige has never cut her own hair. She did cut her brand new barbies hair, and the antena on her brothers remote control truck on christmas day with new little kid scissors. I have to say that is pretty cute and it could have been a lot worse. My friends little girl cut the back of her hair, about six cuts worth that were to her scalp. It was so bad.