Happy 6th Birthday!
Cannon turned 6 yrs old this month. His actual birthday was Sat. April 11th. We had lots of surprises. 1st Papa Steve and Grandma Tammy flew in the night before so Cannon was so excited and wanted to stay up late and show them all of his things. Karlee wouldn't let them get far either. She begged them to hold her, and she kept kissing Papa Steve saying "YUMMM, Delicious kisses." (yeah, we need to work on that!)
Saturday for Cannon's birthday he requested red waffles and bacon. We played in the morning and partied in the afternoon and evening. For his birthday we had an Easter egg hunt and a pinata, a Venom cake and ice cream. After all of his friends left he asked Papa Steve to take him to Famous Dave's so he could eat ribs.( I think I gained 5 lbs just in one day)
Sunday was Easter and the kids had another egg hunt. The kids were so excited to play with Grandma Tammy and Papa Steve they didn't have time to sleep much. We played at the park, went to the Henry Ford Museum, built forts and shopped.
Cannon didn't ever seem to run out of energy.Thanks for the great time Grandma Tammy and Papa Steve! We can't wait to see you in May!


7 comments:
Happy Birthday Cannon. That is so cool that Tammy and Steve went and visted you guys for his Birthday and Easter.
Are you guys coming to Idaho in May???
red waffles? venom cake? Are these Idaho foods ;) ??? Looks like fun! we love that for fraser park btw...we'll have to meet you there sometime.
Happy Birthday Cannon
Glad you had a great time. only 3 more primary days -- 19 days and we will be there. See ya soon
Love aunt Gay
I can't believe you oldest is 6! Happy Birthday Cannon! Hope everything is well!
Happy Birthday Cannon! Your party sounds like it was awesome, and how fun that Grandma and Grandpa could come help you celebrate. We miss you guys. And Celeste, we need a nice pregnant profile pic of you on here! I'm sure you look adorable.
Happy Birthday Cannon. I am so excited for you guys to go to Orlando. You are going to have so much fun. Be sure to take lots of pictures and post them.
going to enjoy your tight sweet little boip-ssy , lube it good and slide right in mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tight as hell but sooooooooooooooooo good I love tight little boys, it hurts to start but you will love it soon and once I c-m in you it belongs to me
Post a Comment