Cannon started playing soccer this month. Yesterday was his first game. He was really nervous about it at first, but once he started playing he realized how fun it was.

Cannon had a great time and was excited about kicking in two goals for the team. It was really fun watching the kids play. Some of the kids on the team kicked a goal for the other team. It was pretty funny because they were happy to have kicked the ball. It didn't matter to them what direction it went!
7 comments:
Go Cannon! How cute. Looks like lots of fun. Looks like you are having nice weather for watching games. 2 goals, that is awesome!
How fun! Way to go Cannon. I can't wait till my boys start playing.
Yeah Cannon! I am so impressed, two goals your first game? Way to go! I love soccer games, you guys will get addicted quickly.
Good Job! Cannon my Giant. You are so awesome and Grandma loves you so much. You can do anything you want to you are the Man!!
Those are some super cute posts. I love the opposites one. The end ones are so funny. It sounds so much like Dave and I. He says "you are so dramatic. You say I NEVER or ALWAYS do things. You can't say that." Oh my gosh ONE more year can you believe it. Then the fun begins. I was being really sarcastic when I just said that. I will say that it flies by. One more year for us to, just a different one more year. I can't imagine what it will be like living in the real world. When are you due? Hope it is going well.
How fun! Was never coordinated with my feet, so soccer wasn't my thing.
Greg is from Washington. Kinda embarassing but we met online :)
Looks like you have a little athlete on your hands! Vance played soccer last fall and absolutely loved it! He was mad that I didn't let him play this spring, but I wasn't about to go out there with a newborn in the weather we've been having. Have fun keeping up with him.
Post a Comment