We have been partying all week. Actually I should say, me and the kids have been partyin'. Monday started off with Steve and I celebrating our 8 year anniversary. Steve was away doing a rotation so we celebrated on Friday night. Olson's watched our kids and we were able to eat some great food and catch up.
Man, I love that guy!
Tuesday was Karlee's birthday. My little girl turned 3. I can't believe how grown up she is. She is so much fun and we are constantly laughing at her. My little dark haired baby turned into a blondie!
Karlee woke up to a room full of balloons. She ran to my room and yelled "Happy Birthday Mom! There is balloon all over in my room." She ran to tell Cannon and they spend most of the morning jumping around in her room.
Cannon talked her into coming down stairs so she could open up presents and see her birthday cake. Later that night we took cake and ice cream to mutual and all of the girls sang happy birthday to her.
Thursday Steve took boards, so we made homeade peanut butter oreo's for him. He was only able to stay one day because he had to return to rotations.
Cannon talked her into coming down stairs so she could open up presents and see her birthday cake. Later that night we took cake and ice cream to mutual and all of the girls sang happy birthday to her.
Thursday Steve took boards, so we made homeade peanut butter oreo's for him. He was only able to stay one day because he had to return to rotations.Saturday we had a water party outside with Karlee's friends. The weather was not great, but we had lots of fun and the kids still played in the water.



13 comments:
It was a fun week of partying! Thanks for all the yummy treats too.
Happy Birthday Karlee!!!
That does sound like a week of fun. Love the balloons idea, I will have to do that for Luke's up coming B-day.
It seriously seems like just yesterday we were hanging out at your parents house with our big pregnant bellies!!! I can't believe our girls are already 3! (well Aves next week.) Time goes by way too fast. Can't wait til you guys are closer so they can party it up together. Miss you guys. Love You
Congrats on 8 years. That is cool! Glad you guys had a fun week of partying. I love weeks like that, when you just go from one party to the next!
Life suck when your world lives in michigan! Happy Birthday my baby girl! Grandma Tammy
What a fun week. Summer is so awesome I am sad to see it end. Eight years and three kids later can you believe we are that old. Steven is almost done YEA! I bet he was so relieved to be done with boards. That is funny I had just had Paige when Dave was taking boards too. Has he started to apply to residency yet? Good luck. I hope you guys get just what you want.
What a fun week!! You are amazing, did you even slow down once Maddi was born? Seriously, you are wonder mom!! Tell me, what is it like having 3 kids? And how do you hold up when Steve is gone?
Happy Birthday Karlee! I can't believe you guys have been out of state for 3 years now. The kids are getting big so fast! I love Maddie's Hair!
Shelly
What a very fun week! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Karlee. Congrats to Steve too.
Thanks for sharing with us. So hard to have you so far away. We miss you. Happy Birthday Karlee. Happy Anniversary. Hope to see you all soon.
Lots of fun going on where you are!!!
k....love the header and the cute flower!!!
happy birthday Karlee, big girl bed tonight pull down your knickers and suck on your sweet sweet sweet p-ssy I adore so much until you squeal with pleasure, keep your knickers to smell you always
Post a Comment