sorry about the picture overload, too many cute pictures!
So much fun! Karlee looks deadly with that water gun-watch out!
How fun. Love all the pics! How is YW going these days? You need to give me some tips because I still don't know what I am doing!!
How luckk could one grandma be? All of my grandchildren are the cutest in the world. G Tammy
Adorable!! Love all the pics! I still can't get over that baby's hair!!
I LOVE the pictures! You are right, there are too many cute ones. Love the kids in their matching suglasses and burried in the sand, it looks like such a fun trip! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So much fun! Karlee looks deadly with that water gun-watch out!
How fun. Love all the pics! How is YW going these days? You need to give me some tips because I still don't know what I am doing!!
How luckk could one grandma be? All of my grandchildren are the cutest in the world. G Tammy
Adorable!! Love all the pics! I still can't get over that baby's hair!!
I LOVE the pictures! You are right, there are too many cute ones. Love the kids in their matching suglasses and burried in the sand, it looks like such a fun trip! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment