Wednesday, September 9, 2009

the park

GetAttachmentCA4TTW78 GetAttachmentCA9H6HFM GetAttachmentCAK4K188

GetAttachmentCASQHG8Z

GetAttachmentCAX200ZZ GetAttachmentCAV2NCW5

GetAttachmentCAMGYDHH GetAttachmentCAMV4EIE GetAttachmentCAQDAU5A

GetAttachmentCAWR06JS GetAttachmentCAXJ7Q6L

7 comments:

Skye O. said...

I love that park! Maddi looks adorable!

The Pascoe Family said...

Cute, Cute, Cute pictures! Seriously, I can’t' believe how much hair that baby has :)

ThurberGang said...

Great pictures!! What a fun day. . .
How do you get the pictures different sizes? I tried and tried different things with those pics of the clothes, and could NOT figure it out!!

Brizzee said...

Your kids are just too darn cute! They seem so fun. Is Karlee as spunky as she looks? Your darling baby looks so tiny next to Steven. The beach is the funnest place for kids. My kids have been begging me all summer to take them to the beach.

shauni said...

These are also fabulous pictures! I love the one of Karlee on the swing with her hair flowing in the wind! How do you get so many good ones? I think I need a new camera!

Shelly Elizondo said...

How fun! Maddi looks so beautiful in the picture on the top of your blog. It makes me sad to think how fast they get big.
Shell

Johnson Family said...

Beautiful pictures!! Looks like you have been having a good time!