Steve dressed up as Papa Steve

I decided again to make Karlee and Cannon's costume. This is what they were.
KARLEE.......A WITCH

Karlee and her kitty pumpkin

Cannon......the MUMMY


it was so cold outside

Maddi all snuggled up in her warm car seat

I just had to throw this picture in there because it was so cute. Maddi with her curly hair.
8 comments:
It WAS so cold! Thanks for taking Nixon flying! Yet another fun night in MI.
OH MY GOSH, I know I don't have to tell you how hard we laughed about Stevies costume cause I know there is no way you didn't hear us on the phone laughing. Pretty sure there were tears we were laughing so hard. Thats awesome. The kids looked stinkin cute too. Well I guess I should say that Cannon was spooky. Good job making the costumes. Love Maddi's curly hair what a cutie. Love you guys.
What cute costumes! And that sweet girl's dark curly hair! Love it!
What cute costumes! I made Matt come check out the Papa Steve costume and we got a good laugh out of that one!! Glad to see you had a great Halloween!!
You are so talented! I can't believe you made their costumes! Adorable!
HILLARIOUS!!! From far away i thought it really was papa steve!! I cant believe Maddie's hair!! So cute!
I love all these pictures, I am so impressed by their costumes! Way to go. I LOVE the picture of Maddi, I still can't believe all that hair. Thank you, thank you, thank you for letting Colby stay with you this month! I hear you are spoiling him with home cooked meals (don't make it too appealing there or he won't want to leave!) We sure miss you guys.
Those pictures are so funny. Hey I guess Steven won't need to know what he is going to look like in twenty years! The weather here was actually nice.
Post a Comment