Tuesday, October 13, 2009

September in a NUT shell

Cannon started 1st grade
teacher: Mrs Gordon

Maddilyn was blessed in the Roseville Ward on Sept 27th,
(my birthday)

Maddilyn wore the dress that I was blessed in 29 years ago.
Made by my sister ReNae.
beautiful pictures by Skye Celebrating a blessing and a birthday with family and great friends.
Olson's, Rosnik's, Papa Steve, Grandma Tammy, Nick, Nati and Austin.
my two girls
Papa Steve, Grandma Tammy, Nick and Nati flew out for a visit. We had so much fun I forgot to take my camera with us. The boys went to a Michigan vs Indiana football game. The girls went shopping. We ended the night at the Chicken Shack!
playin Mario Kart

Thanks for visiting! We had a great time. Can't wait until the next!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt grandpa handsome? thanks for the best time. It was awesome. So good to be with you guys.

Matt and Jessie said...

Cute pictures! I love all the blessing pictures. Beautiful dress!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures taken by Skye. It was good to see an update. Miss you guys.

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Who said "Isn't grandpa handsome"???? You must have touched up the pictures a bit to make them think that. HA HA HA!!!! Maddi sure is a little sweetie in her blessing dress. Thats awesome that she was blessed in your blessing dress. Averee wore mine. NEAT!!!! And to share her special day with your birthday. Bummed that we couldn't be there but look forward to being there for Stevie's graduation. Although it seems like FOREVER away. Love you guys and miss you.

Skye O. said...

I'd like to know who won Mario Kart...Papa Steve or Cannon? I'm guessing Cannon kicked his trash. Thanks for letting me take pictures of such cute kiddos! (You & Steve included).

Ally said...

Beautiful girls and Cannon is sooo handsome! Missed seeing pictures on your blog. So glad that some family was able to come and and be with you guys, we sure miss you amd Love you too!

shauni said...

I love Maddi's blessing dress, so cute and special that it is the same one you wore. The pictures of the blessing turned out great, she is adorable. I also love the one of your girls together- they are beautiful! I'm so glad you guys got some visitors, nothing beats being with family! I am praying for some good weather so we can head to MI in November! We miss you guys.

Greg and Brittany said...

Looks like you had a great September!!

Capture The Moment Photography said...

and of course Papa Steve has his Dougs Meat shirt on!

Johnson Family said...

Welcome back! I have been thinking about you wondering how you've been. Maddis blessing dress is so pretty. She sure is a beautiful baby. Im so glad that you were able to have some visitors in the lone state of Michigan. Also happy belated birthday. Glad to see you had such a wonderful month!

Brizzee said...

Your baby is growing up already. How fun is it to have a new baby in the house and it is such a good excuse to have family around. Has Steven had to start the residency process yet? Don't you love having to start that over again, it is like applying to med school all over again and being in libo, it sucks. I hope you guys get what you want. I will say it goes by so fast but Dave's was only three years.