Maddi is so cute. I love her hair in these pictures. Love the outfits too :) Karlee looks so tall next to Maddie. Crazy. I can't wait to see your kids, soon I hope.
Thats so funny that you say you "finally" bought them matching jackets. Aves and Livs have a couple of the same things but its only every once in a while that I actually make them match. Its funny how big Karlee looks next to Maddi. (since really she is still just so skinny and long) Miss you guys!!!!
How fun is that to have two girls. I think it is so fun to match. Logan and Ethan are too far apart to match their clothes because Logan is in the big boy department now. I asked Dave about your friend. He said he did know him and that he really liked him. He didn't realize he had prematched already. How many interviews is Steven doing? Dave only did three because he knew he wanted to come here. I am glad he didn't have more. So OB huh? They will probably beg him to come do that. As for Urology not so much. I hear it is near impossible to get a spot with that. Our good friend tried and didn't make it. Where is he applying? Do you have any chance for coming close to home? Well I hope you guys get exactly what you want. I think Dave has finally decided to open his own here is Pocatello.
So cute! I love matching clothes. Allie never had to wear hand-me-downs because I had to buy he new clothes so her and Kate could match. They outgrew this a couple of years ago and it made me sad. although they still like to match on Sundays and want their baby sister to wear the same color of dress as them. It is so funny, Jairo will even pick out a tie to match the girls often. Keep posting matching outfit pictures so I can get my fix!
6 comments:
Maddi is so cute. I love her hair in these pictures.
Love the outfits too :)
Karlee looks so tall next to Maddie.
Crazy. I can't wait to see your kids, soon I hope.
Thats so funny that you say you "finally" bought them matching jackets. Aves and Livs have a couple of the same things but its only every once in a while that I actually make them match. Its funny how big Karlee looks next to Maddi. (since really she is still just so skinny and long) Miss you guys!!!!
Beautiful girls! I LOVE the picture of Maddilyn at the top of your blog!
She looks like a mini Karen Beck:) I just want to kiss those cheeks! I wish I was there to hold her:(
Love you!
Sarah
How fun is that to have two girls. I think it is so fun to match. Logan and Ethan are too far apart to match their clothes because Logan is in the big boy department now. I asked Dave about your friend. He said he did know him and that he really liked him. He didn't realize he had prematched already. How many interviews is Steven doing? Dave only did three because he knew he wanted to come here. I am glad he didn't have more. So OB huh? They will probably beg him to come do that. As for Urology not so much. I hear it is near impossible to get a spot with that. Our good friend tried and didn't make it. Where is he applying? Do you have any chance for coming close to home? Well I hope you guys get exactly what you want. I think Dave has finally decided to open his own here is Pocatello.
So cute! I love matching clothes. Allie never had to wear hand-me-downs because I had to buy he new clothes so her and Kate could match. They outgrew this a couple of years ago and it made me sad. although they still like to match on Sundays and want their baby sister to wear the same color of dress as them. It is so funny, Jairo will even pick out a tie to match the girls often. Keep posting matching outfit pictures so I can get my fix!
Post a Comment