Monday, November 9, 2009

Attention: Class of 2010

Exciting news!
Only

days until graduation!

Can you believe after all this time, its finally here!

What are your plans after graduation? (or your spouses)

5 comments:

shauni said...

YEAH!! I'm so excited, I can't believe it is coming up so soon (yet still so far away) Wish I was there with you guys (and my husband!) Thanks for taking such good care of him.

The Pascoe Family said...

Congrats to Stevie. That is so awesome and I am proud of him.

Skye O. said...

Oh man....200 days really does sound a lot farther away than May. I'm sure it'll fly by like the rest of it has. Thanks for spending most of those LONG days with me.

Beach & ocean here we come after May 29 then off to work again.

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Not too shabby!!!! That means 200 more days til we get to come celebrate the big day with you guys! WOO HOO! Party,Party,Party! We can't wait. Love and miss you guys. :)

Aunt Gay said...

Happy Birthday Stevie J Have a great day!!