Monday, November 16, 2009

{ bad hair day }

So many times, I have thought "I'm having a bad hair day."
Then I had Maddi! Everyday is a crazy hair day for her.
Poor girl!
Seriously.....what do you do with THIS?
I think she has more hair than Cannon had.
Atleast his hair was managable.
We all just laugh at her crazy hair dues. Cannon was in tears yesterday because he was laughing so hard. Karlee likes to comb her hair and put bows in it. Cannon messes it up more (if thats possible) and tries to make a mohawk!
But she sure is cute and lots of fun!
I actually had a lady ask me the other day if I "fluff" her hair up in the back. Sorry folks, I don't think so!

9 comments:

Ally said...

I cant believe her hair!! SHe sure is beautiful!!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

I think Olivia feels HER pain and I certainly feel YOUR pain!!!! I love love the curls and it certainly fits Livvy's personality (don't know Maddi too well yet but it sure looks like it fits hers too) but if Liv pulls the blanket over her head, wrestles around on the couch or takes a nap her hair is OUT OF CONTROL!!!!! Oh well they're both dang cute lets just hope the longer it gets the more tame it gets???? Love you guys.

The Pascoe Family said...

Hehe. I love it :)

Eatfammoments said...

She is so cute!!! I love her hair it is darling...

Skye O. said...

I love it! I'm still laughing. She'll love that hair when it's long like yours.

shauni said...

That cracks me up! She is so cute, I love her little baby afro! Thanks for taking care of my hubby.

Aunt Gay said...

It looks great just like that- so00 adorable- people pay big bucks to get their hair to look like that
can't wait to see her- I finally got to see and hold Brooke today Bridger yesterday and Maddilyn a few days ago. Having lots of fun with all the kids wish you were here!!!

Matt and Jessie said...

What a cutie! I love the curls. I think she is just a doll! : )

The Gotch Family said...

I say enjoy it, Alyssa didn't have much hair to play with, so I think it is adorable. She is getting big so fast.