It seems to be sneaking up on me, how fast Cannon is growing up. He got dressed up in his suit for our Christmas Program at church on Sunday.
He told us he looks just like the missionaries.
Saturday the kids woke up to the first snow of the season for us. They were so excited to get outside and play before it melted. So at 8:30am they were outside enjoying the snow. I finally had to drag them in to eat lunch and for Karlee to take a nap but after they headed back outside.
Up until last week I had my fall mums in my flower garden blooming. I also had kept a pumpkin out front because with out snow it didn't quite feel like Christmas. This brave squirrel was caught on camera STEALING my pumpkin. At first I didn't know if it was a huge rat, beaver, cat or some other small animal because this is all I saw. A large butt hanging outside our pumpkin.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh he looks so old. I miss you guys so much. Quit feeding the squirrels and I don't mean Stevie J. Grandma Tammy
Cannon has always been so tall but my heck he's getting to look like such a big boy. Can't wait for the kids to play here together. Hopefully it snows sometime soon! Love you. We're down to just a couple weeks. Woo Hoo!
I LOVE Cannon's suit, he looks so handsome. His hair is shorter than usual too, he looks cute. I'm so glad you guys finally got snow. I agree, it doesn't really seem like Christmas without it. I love the squirrel pics.
So sad we missed the program! He does look so grown up.
I can just see you & Karlee staring out the window watching the squirrel.
&...you finally got snow. YEAH! Looks like the kids had fun.
That kid is so big! I remember when you with preggo with him at the hospital!! Hope your family has a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment