Karlee wanted to drive the snowmachine by herself. As you can see, Steve was running to keep up with her.
Cannon is trying to decide if he really wants his little sister riding his sled.
Cannon is trying to decide if he really wants his little sister riding his sled.
7 comments:
Isn't it so great to be home and to be able to do all the things you love!
BUT....after seeing those little faces...you HAVE to come back. Maddie looks so big & Karlee does too. Can't wait to play!
Looks like you're having a fantastic time!! What fun for you and the kids! I've been thinking a lot about you - can't wait to have you back!
Glad you had a great trip home!! I am sure that you never stopped running around the entire time! Looks like it was a successful trip!
Are you dreading leaving your family? Your daughter looks like she has grown up so much just since your last post. Her hair is so long and beautiful. Your girls are going to be the envy of every girl in school.
Oh yea, I was gonna ask you how did Cannon miss so much school?
Your kids look so big in these pictures... especially Karlee. Her hair is gorgeous. I hope you guys are doing good.
P.S. I like this version of this song on your blog.
I miss Idaho but not the snow! Looks like your family enjoyed it :)
Post a Comment