Thursday, May 6, 2010

Lil' bit of Maddilyn

It feels like forever since I have posted pictures of Maddi. Steve was in Uganda for a month and took our camera so, I'm using him as an excuse. We have been back from Idaho almost 2 months and Maddi has changed so much.



We let her soak in the sink because of a nasty diaper rash caused by antibiotics. She normally doesn't bathe in the sink!
She looks so much like her daddy it is scary. I have pictures when he was a baby and they both have the same crazy hair and adorable faces.

5 comments:

Skye O. said...

We miss you sweet Maddi!

Johnson Family said...

She is so adorable!!!

The Cardon's said...

So CUTE!!! I LOVE sink baths! Not that I do anymore but when I was little especially at Grandmas that was so the thing to do! Love the hair!!!

Aunt Gay said...

She is soooo cute and so chubby
I bought her a swimsuit and jammies today I hope they fit I got 18 months size?

babyp-ssyluver said...

spread those little legs baby girl let me see that lovely bald p-ssy I am going to be licking really soon