Sunday, August 1, 2010

Maddilyn Stella's Birthday Bash

Maddilyn celebrated her 1st birthday on July 8th. She is such a fun baby and totally different than the other kids. She was born with curly, curly black hair which has slowly transformed into wavy, brown hair. I can't believe how fast a year has gone. We love her very much and can't imagine life without her. We celebrated her 1st birthday with the people who get to see her almost everyday.....our great neighbors.

Maddilyn with her crazy curly hair!--6months
1 month
1 year, and 4 teeth later!
Maddi loves to play with her brother and sister. She loves to have them chase her around the coffee table.
Her nicknames are"goat." Simply because she eats everything or atleast puts everything in her mouth. Other nicknames are Mad Maddi, Baby Stella, Maddikinz, Maddi lou or just Mads.

All of the kids wanted to help her open her presents. They kept getting closer and closer until........
she escaped from underneath them and the presents.
All of the guests who came and celebrated with us
Two of a kind!
Happy Birthday Maddi!

6 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

I can't believe she is 1 already! She is just as cute as can be! Looks like you guys are doing well!

Ally said...

SHe looks so old and adorable!!

The Pascoe Family said...

Happy Birthday Maddie. I can't believe it has gone by so fast. She has changed a lot since we last seen her. Hope to see you guys again soon :)

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Ah man that Maddi sure is a cutie!!!! Looks like she had a great birthday party and really enjoyed her cake. Wish we could have been there to party with ya. I'm so happy her hair is staying darker (too bad she lost the curl). I LOVE it.

Shelly Elizondo said...

What a sweetie! She is getting so big. I love her hair. Im glad she had a great Birthday!

Anonymous said...

soon time to play with that little baby p-ssy