Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prayer Time

She is such a goof ball. Karlee thinks everything needs to be blessed. Which I am happy she learned at such a young age. She constantly goes around the house saying prayers. She'll be playing with toys and all of the sudden stop, fold her arms, gibber-gabber a little something and then throw her arms in the air and continue her business. Today, I just happened to have the camera close by and caught her just as she was finishing up. I guess she thinks we need LOTS of help. Ha Ha Ha! I don't mind, I need all of the help I can get!


1 comment:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

So cute!! Averee won't fold her arms she thinks its cool to hold her hands together during prayers. I am glad that you guys have a blog. Its fun to see what you guys are up to. I miss you guys so much. I was a little disappointed that I was sick and lame when you guys were here for Christmas. I feel like I missed out on doing fun things with you. When/If you guys come this summer we will have two little girls, CRAZY!!! Well we miss you and love you.