Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Steve's school had a formal dance at the Iowa Civic Center. The Winter Gala was really fun. A group of our friends went out to eat and then we went to the dance for desserts. Everything was really fancy. They had a live band and a lots of food. I finally found a plain black dress to wear. I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a modest formal gown outside of Utah or Idaho. I went to many formal stores out here and they had absolutely nothing to chose from. It was very discouraging, but JCPenny had a cute simple black dress that worked.

5 comments:

Jennie said...

What a SMOKIN HOT couple! Wowza!

Anonymous said...

Hey girly! Steve mentioned to Joseph that you guys had a blog and I decided I would check it out. You look so good for the dance, too bad we didn't go. Yeah for blogs!!

Ally said...

Celeste- you look beautiful! i love your hair like that!
what a fun blog!

Jamie said...

Wow Celeste! You look AMAZING! Glad to see that you have a blog so I can see what you 2 have been up to! ~Jamie Baker Bangerter

Keeley said...

Celeste, you have got to be the most beautiful woman in our class! Steve is one lucky guy! Hope to see you guys at the reunion if I make it out west then!

-