I saw this idea on one of my other friends blog.
-Steve and I grew up in Shelley, Idaho. We lived about 1.5 miles from each other. We were in the same 1st grade class. We never dated in High school or even hung out. We went on our first date in February of 2001 (I paid) and on July 4th he asked me to marry him. We were married on August 17, 2001. Long engagement!
-I am addicted to soda pop. I hate water! I feel like I am drinking swimming pool water here in Iowa. Not that I'm using that as an excuse, because I didn't in Idaho either. The first thing I do in the morning is get a pop. I don't care if it is warm or cold. I'll drink either. I prefer caffiene in the morning, but I taper off in the afternoon to caffiene free. I only drink diet soda. Diet Pepsi, Diet Coke, Diet Dr.Pepper Cherry Chocolate (yes, this is a new kind). I really don't care what kind of diet pop. I have about 12 empty cans in my garbage can in my car. If I am leaving I will take my drink with me and I'll buy a new one before the old one is gone. My Bad!
-When I sit on the toilet, I only let my toes touch the floor. It just feels weird to have flat feet while I am going to the bathroom. I'm not sure how long I have been doing this before I was married, but my husband pointed it out. Its one of those habits you have and are not sure why.
-I love to run. I don't care if I have to run on a treadmill or outside. BUT, I can't stand to run if I am not chewing gum. My mouth gets all dry and I will end up stopping because I don't like that feeling. But if I have gum in my mouth, I can run for hours. I'm a gum chewer. I go through gum like crazy. I buy gum by the bulk. Mostly, minty flavors, not a big fan of bubble gum flavor.
-Something else you may not know, Steve's parents are the same age as my oldest brother. His mom and my brother graduated the same year. They are both 48 years old. Steve's grandparents are the same age as my parents both 70. Our families are so different. We love them both. Mostly because they both put up with us. Thanks!
-One more thing, Steve and I love and I mean love to snowmobile. When we go to Idaho in the winter, we mostly snowmobile. And I don't mean we ride on a groomed trail either. Steve is awesome. He makes it look so easy. I usually end up going with the boys and if we go with someone new they always ask if I can ride there. My father-in-law usually says "Oh ya, she can ride." Unless I am listening, then he usually says we need to stay on the groomed trails. But one thing is for sure, I don't get stuck as much as Nick and Dave. (steve's brothers)
So if you dare, leave me comments about you and things I may not know about you. I can't wait to read.
10 comments:
Celestia, I never knew you were addicted to pop? Ha ha, thats awesome. I do miss our runs to the Albertsons. However my favorite right now is Bucks fountain Diet Mt Dew. Its got to be the best cool refreshing beverage for me these days. And I also can't wait to get myself back in shape and running everyday like I was last summer. I admire you for your dedication. Love you and miss you tons. We need to call each other some time.
This was AWESOME and SO fun to read about you. I love that you were daring enough to do this because no one left me comments after I dared them to, except for you =) We definitely have a lot in common and it makes me sad that we haven't hung out that much, especially because you guys are moving. We totally need to at least a few more times before then. Is this a new blog layout? I like it and sorry if I haven't noticed it before.
Oh my gosh- I love that you were brave enough to write that you can only keep your tip toes on the floor. Love it! Sounds like your still the same Celeste I went camping with a whole 17 years ago.
Ok, I'll try to post some interesting things about me if I can think of any.
by the way..... here's one to post on the world wide web. You are the one who taught me that when you have to go pee in the woods you can lean against a tree. LOL
Hey, it's Fred! I'm leaving you a comment. You wanted something about me that not many people know... well there's really not much about me that you don't know, but here's one for ya: When I sleep I prefer my stomach, every time, k, the quirk, I have to have my toes hanging off the bottom of the bed. My OCD is rubbing off on Natalie too, she's decided that all the light switches have to be going the same way. If there's 2 or 3 in the same place, they all have to be going the same way and she'll go thru and change them if they're not. Mimi is getting big and they're both excited about the prospects of school. (wish I had the same enthusiasm!) Timber is mimicing everything. They love our new house that we're renting that is for sale so will probably be sold out from under us, but for now, they love it, as do we! Can't wait to see you when you get back here!! Love you guys!
I love it!!! You are awesome, I wish we had more time to get to know each other before you leave. Something we have in common, Steven and I met end of Oct 1993, got engaged Dec 1993, didn't go out on a, just him and I, date until end of Jan 1994 got married May 1994. Crazy huh. Best thing I ever did. We will have to keep in touch if you guys ever need anything or Steve needs advise or whatever from Steven give us a call.
Cute post! I didn't know you didn't like water. What did you drink during the marathon? hmmm... something unknown about us... We were married 13 days before you same year.
You're so adorable lady! I'm truly going to miss you and my buddy Karlee!=) I'm so glad we've had this time together and I have a feeling we're going to have a lot of fun together later in life!=) Just for the fact that when we can afford it, I expect snowmobile trips with you guys! Love ya!
Kristine
Oh thats it celestia. I thought we were going to keep the getting stuck stuff on the down low. Just so you know when you come down you are getting a double backward slug that will leave you drinking your presious little cherry chocolate Dr Pepper through an IV. Just Kidding, but I aint helping you get unstuck anymore. Tell Canny boy that I love him and I miss him.
Later
Nick
It's going to be fun to get to know you even better when you move to Michigan. I am so excited to see your little chillins! You will have to teach me a thing or two about running! You look great!! I hate to run but I need to learn to like it. Also I am a huge pop addict.
Post a Comment