Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The TRUTH about Papa Steve

This is so funny. We always tease Papa Steve about not being able to snowmobile very good. Well yesterday Cannon drew a picture of Papa Steve stuck in the snow. I thought it was quite realistic. I just had to post this blog in hopes that Papa Steve would somehow get a chance to see what Cannon REALLY thinks. P.S. He's never drew a picture of his mom or dad stuck!

3 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Thats too funny! They say kids never lie. Papa Steve must have got stuck and told Cannon to keep it a secret. But the truth finally came out. I like that everything in the picture is brown but papa's hair is white. Miss you guys. Love ya

Johnson Family said...

This is seriously adorable!

Andrea said...

That pic is too funny!!! Hey Celeste...so i noticed your link off of Jennifer's, and have read you blog a couple times!!! SUPER cute I might add, seriously its adorable! it was fun seeing you the other day at the b-day party! i can't wait until boards and this semester is OVER--YAY!!! Anyways, i hope you don't care if i add you to my blog list!! hope you guys have a good conference weekend!!