Karlee and Cannon went to an early Easter egg hunt at Johnston High School. We expected it to be warmer and sunny like the last couple of days had been, but to our surprise, it was freezing cold. We just put a light coat on Karlee and Cannon, neither had mittens or hats. Karlee was so cold that by the time the horn went off she was too cold and didn't want to pick up the eggs. After a little coaching she was grabbing one egg in each hand and throwing them in the basket. It was really fun watching her first egg hunt. She is way more aggressive than Cannon.
5 comments:
I wish we were closer to each other I think it'd be so fun to see Ave's and Karlee go searching for eggs together. You guys look so cold in these pictures, but it looks like it was fun. We miss you guys. Love you
I love this picture of Karlee! I don't think she could have fit one more egg in that basket. Too bad it was so cold!
Celeste! I can't believe I ran across your blog. It's Brittany from EIRMC - it's been forever. Your 2 little ones are adorable! It looks like life is going good for you! Just wanted to say hi and how are you!!
It was too cold out there. Karley looks really cute.
Hey Celeste so glad you ran into my blog! You probably got to know my husband a little more than you were wanting to :) Anyhow thanks for the congrats we are really excited.
I love your blog. You little ones are just so darn cute and it looks like they keep you quite busy and entertained! It's fun to get caught up a little bit as it's been forever! Aren't blogs the best!
Kara
Post a Comment