Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kash's BiRThDaY PaRTY


This week has been very busy. Cannon was invited to a birthday party for Kash Janke. For the birthday party they invited the kids to a barn out in Grimes. The kids all took turns riding horses and then we played games in the tackle room of the barn. It brought back a lot of memories of my childhood. I remembered the smell of the barn and the horses. It was awesome. Karlee was terrified of the horses at first, but soon realized that if the other kids touched the horse, she could too. Cannon was really excited to ride the horses and he kept telling the kids about the times he rode horses with Grandpa Beck and Grandpa Doug. He jumped right up on the horse and away he went. I was able to get a few video's of Cannon riding like a cowboy.

(Cannon didn't want the lady to lead the horse)

(Left to Right)
(Titus, Jennifer, Javien, Joe and B-day Boy Kash)


Cowboy Cannon "YEEE HAAA!"



"Ride'm Cowboy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for coming and the motorcycle has DEFINITELY been a hit around here. At least now we know what to get Javien for his birthday. I am glad you guys had a good time. I love that picture of the three of you!!

shauni said...

Cute pictures, Cannon looks like a natural riding that horse. Also, I am cracking up at the picture of Karlee in the crazy eyes glasses, that's hilarious!