Thursday, March 6, 2008

We have Plenty of Help!



I always thought I needed more help from my kids and husband until Karlee came around. Now I realized I have been blessed with too much help. Not so much in a productive way! I've been asked before what I do all day, well I basically just follow HER around. Thank goodness Cannon is such a good brother. Both of us working together can tame the wild beast!

3 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

You're daring unloading the dishwasher while she is awake. I have decided there are certain things I don't even bother trying to do when Averee is awake. Folding laundry cause she is so good to unfold it and unloading the dishwasher cause she thinks its funny to close it so I have to constantly reopen it.

shauni said...

These pictures make me laugh! I love her cheesy little face. Maybe when she gets older you can use her desire to help to your benefit.

Ally said...

Oh she is sooo cute and full of personality!! we miss you guys and thank goodness for blogs! it helps with being involved in eachother's day to day lives! we love you guys!