I can't believe how fast my little boy has grown up. I just wanted to share some of my favorite moments.

Cannon started out early as a "LADIES MAN"!

He continues to love animals, especially his dog MAX.


He was excited to tell me all of the things he loves or is interested in.

I can't believe your 5
8 comments:
Five years old already! Holy Cow. It goes by so fast! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him again!
Happy Birthday Cannon!! We hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!
Awe! Happy Birthday!
Good job on your scrapbook pages. Check you out being all crafty and stuff!
Wow 5 years old!!! What a big boy--He is SUPER cute Celeste. very cute scrapbook pages too....
Happy Birthday Cannon! I love the scrapbook pages, his baby hair cracks me up!
I love the picture with him and the big stuffed dog. What a handsome little boy.
Ok Celeste, you are going to have to help me start up blogging. You have done such a great job. I still can't get over that the boys are starting (all day) kindergarten. I am so sad that you guys are moving so soon.
Hey Celeste!!! I have a quick question for you....what site do you use to make these adorable "scrapbook" pages of your boys????
Post a Comment