These girls had so much fun in the pool, that I can't decide if they used more water or sunscreen and towels. Karlee's cousin Levi taught the girls how to pour water on there heads and they just thought this was the funniest thing ever. They laughed until their belly's hurt. Or cried until we brought two of the same toy everywhere we went together. Jaime and I got to spend a lot of time together this summer, which was awesome. I can't wait until next time.
Well, here it is, the talked about waterslide. This waterslide has been the highlight of many summers. This waterslide has been around for atleast 15 years. Each spring we have to de-winterize it and fix it up. My dad is constantly making upgrades. The latest was the in-ground pool, with a backsplash for people like Steve and his brothers who go down it and try seeing how fast they can go and how much water they can splash out.
We spent a lot of time outside while in Idaho. I guess it doesn't matter how many times I bathe her, she still finds dirt. She has so much fun exploring and investigating.

2 comments:
It was so much fun having you guys here. I have so say that I got a little too used to it though. I hate that you guys had to leave, I miss you guys lots. But it just makes me look forward to the next visit. The girls were too funny together. Love you guys.
You weren't kidding when you said that slide was huge. I think I would be a littel scared to go down it. It looks like you had so much fun! & that is so cool your parents hit the 50 yr mark. sounds like you have a great family!
Post a Comment