tagged:
The ABC's of Me:
A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached
B. BEST FRIEND? Steve
C. CAKE OR PIE? Pie,Fresh Peach
D. DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday, I get to play with my family
E. ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Purse, cell phone, chapstick, diaper, Diet Pepsi & Garmin navigator.
F. FAVORITE COLOR? pink
G. GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? worms
H. HOMETOWN? Shelley, Id
I. INDULGENCE? Culvers, Raspberry Concrete Mixer
J. JANUARY OR JULY? January Definetly, I LOVE, and I mean LOVE to snowmachin, I actaully try to plan my pregnancies so I'm either not pregnant or just barely pregnant during the winter
K. KIDS? 1 boy and 1 girl
L. LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? My family
M. MARRIAGE DATE? Aug 17
N. NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 4 brothers, 2 sisters, 6 sister-in-laws, 6 brother-in-laws.
O. ORANGES OR APPLES? Fuji apple summer, oranges in winter
P. PHOBIAS OR FEARS? Spiders, mice, losing a family member
Q. QUOTE? Life is to enjoyed not just endured
R. REASONS TO SMILE? Karlee and Nixon flirting in church
S. SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman
T. TAG 5 PEOPLE? Jaime, Shelly, Stephanie, Jennifer J, Ally
U. UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? My mother was 42 years old when she gave birth to me, what a saint.
V. VEGETABLES? Salad, any kind
W. WORST HABIT? Procrastinating and Diet Pepsi
X. X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? X-ray definetly
Y. YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? Fountain Diet Pepsi
Z. ZODIAC SIGN? Libra
2 comments:
Steve and Celeste,
Great blog! Tammy sent a link to my parents and they forwarded it on to me. It was fun to see what you guys have been up to. I hadn't heard that you guys moved to Michigan. What part? We are in Columbus, so we're practically neighbors! We've made it to Michigan a few times...and of course the Maize and Blue are the Buckeye's arch rivals! Good luck with the next two years!
Laura (Butler) Farley
http://lauraandnate.com/blog/
Celeste you have the cutest blog. I am still really new to the whole thing. Your kids are adorable. They are blondies like mine with a black haired husband. Yes enjoy every minute of med school. Especially the next two years because rotations are awesome. At least they were at our school. Hopefully Steven picks a short residency for your sake.
Post a Comment