day # 3

I had a few peaches, I had bought the other day that needed to be used, so I decided to find a creative way to use them before I had to throw them away. I found this recipe for
It was wonderful and I suggest trying it. As most of you know, I never follow the recipe to a "T". So if you would like a "little" healthier way to make this bread here you go:
1 cup white and 1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup olive oil and 1/2 cup applesauce
3 med fresh peaches
2 cups white flour and 1 cup whole wheat flour
Everything else I followed the recipe for! Enjoy!
5 comments:
Sounds yummy! I will have to try it with the peaches Jairo brought home from his uncle's.
Shelly
Karlee is getting so big. I miss you guys and can't wait until you guys make your way back here. I love how our blogs can keep us connected. Every time I get on your blog Luke says: "That Cannon, and who's that, Charlie?" He can't say Karlee right. But when I got on today to look at your peach bread he said: "That Cannon? And what's her name?" I said: "Karlee" and he said: "yep Karlee and what's there babies name" and I said: "Karlee" and he said: "no there tiny babies name". I said: "they don't have a tiny baby" and he looked at me puzzled and said: "Ohhhh ok". I think he was thinking of Olivia. Love you guys.
hey this reminds me that i need you to tell me how to make that granola you made while you were here. The berry one or the apple one they were both delicious. when you have a minute email me the recipe so I can make it. And your bread looks delicious too. I'll have to give it a try??? however I am not so good at baking. Although i did make banana bread last week and all the adams boys inhaled it so i must not be too shabby. love you and i wish that i was coming out next week with tam and bubba
mmm...that sounds really good. I would have never thought to make peach bread until now. Thats funny you just posted this, because I literally I have NEVER made bread before in my life, and just this week I made zucchini bread and it was SO good. So maybe now that i have the hang on things...peach bread may be next! Thanks for posting :)
That looks really good! I am going to have to try that for sure.
Post a Comment