The day was BEAUTIFUL!
We had a great Labor Day Weekend. Matt & Skye invited us to go overnight to a town called Grand Haven. It is over on the edge of Lake Michigan. It was the cutest town. It reminded me a lot of Jackson Hole or Sun Valley. It was just a cute little tourist town. We went to the beach of the huge lake and it felt like you were on the ocean except the water wasn't salty. We couldn't see the other side and it was so beautiful. We had a great time. We played Frisbee in the water and tried body surfing. It was a hot day and the water felt great. I can't believe how much sand we brought home with us. Karlee, I'm sure, ate her weight in sand. Now back to reality with school starting and a new rotation for Steve.
4 comments:
That looks like SO much fun. I am jealous. Hope you are all doing well.
Hugs
Aunt Debi
Karlee is definilty a beach babe! Can't wait to go back.
These pictures are beautiful! It makes me want to come to Lake Michigan. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun exploring the new area. I spent labor day at Macaroni Grill- can you believe I haven't quit yet? I sure miss you there!
Looks like you found a fun little vacation spot. We love going to the beach!
Post a Comment