Last week Cannon brought home a paper turkery for the family to decorate. They wanted us to work as a family to come up with the decorations. This is our finished product.

A couple of days ago, when the weather got up to 70, we strolled around the block to find the prettiest leaves. We finally got a sack full and can home to dry the leaves. Steve came up with the idea of using dried orange peel for the feet and the beak. Too make the face white we rubbed glue stick all over and sprinkled powdered sugar on top. We used black frosting for his eye and a red balloon for that thing that hangs off of there face.
We think it turned out pretty cute. What do you think?
8 comments:
looks great, what a fun thing to do as a family!
I love it! It looks so cute. I want one for my door. Fun to hang out..we'll do it agian soon.
Thats way cool looking!!! I am very impressed. Wow Steve you're very creative thinking of the orange peels. Fun stuff!!!
Love it! I am impressed that you found a project for the whole family that turned out so cute. What a crafty family. Yeah, I have been into the whole running thing too. I am training for a half marathon. Don't think I have a full one in me quite yet, but maybe someday. I never knew it could be so addicting. It is a lot of fun. Anyway, I will be hitting you up for some tips. I am SUPER impressed with your marathon! Not sure how you found the time with Steve's CRAZY schedule! Major dedication!
That is so cute!!! How creative you all are!! I bet you all had fun doing that together!!
SWEET turkey! That turned out awesome. You guys are so creative. I hope Steve's rotations are going well.
Wow what a creative bunch! That was truely a group effort. Are you likin Michigan? Are you guys going to come out for any of the upcoming Holidays? How is Stevies medical "stuff" going?
So cute and creative!!
Post a Comment