
Its finally come to an end. Yep! Halloween is FINALLY over. Don't get me wrong, I love Halloween but by the time Trick or Treating finally gets here, my kids have had enough, especially Cannon. His school had a huge Halloween party and then a parade. The little kindergartener's walked 3 or 4 blocks around the school. It was really cute to see all of his friend dressed up. He came home from school with his backpack full of candy.

We roamed a neighborhood in Fraser. The houses were pretty close together so the kids didn't have to walk too far, but by the end of the night, they were all asking parents to hold them. Atleast my kids were!

Buzz was leading the pack!
( Toy Story Alien... YEAH!, Buzz Lightyear, Michigan football player, Little Red Riding Hood, Black Spiderman)We had a lot of fun and the kids are happy with all of the candy they got. We have so much candy! YIKES! Any ideas on what to do with it all?
7 comments:
I love the picture of your whole family. You guys just look like you belong together. I can't get over the fact that Karlee looks so big. Where did you get her costume its freakin cute!!!
Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! We said a prayer before we went and Ethan actually went trick or treating. It was so great. Erick went with me and he had a blast! He needs a child so bad. I'll send you pictures of there costumes. I need to start a new blog and then you can give me all the pointers. Love you girl!
Sarah McFee
P.S. Do you remember that one year we went trick or treating as a two headed monster and we wore your dad's pants and had to hop around all night? Good times:)
What a cute little family!! Oh, and I will take whatever candy you don't want! Just pack it up and ship it my way :)
You seriously have such a cute family! I was happy to stumble upon your blog today. Glad to see that all is well with you! By the way, great job with the marathon! You are wonder woman!
Jessie, you should add me to your blog list so I can see what you guys have been up too. I tried but I wasn't an invited reader. Let me know, when I can take a peek.
That picture of Karlee on the front is so so so cute. I love her she is the sweetest baby a grandma could ever have. I love my grandchildren. The costumes are pretty darn cute. Good job!
My blog is open now, so you should be able to get in.
Post a Comment