Friday, February 13, 2009

# 3

Cannon and Karlee are getting excited for a new baby brother or sister.
Karlee thinks we should name him/her Baby Jesus. We are thinking of others but Karlee keeps going back to that one.

In a week we should know what we are having. Steve is hoping for a boy and I don't care, just want them to be healthy.

7 comments:

shauni said...

YEAH! I have been checking your blog every day for this post. I am so excited for you. Where's the profile picture, I am dying to see a cute little pregnant Celeste. Karlee cracks me up, did you know that was a name possibilty for me also (suggested by my older sister). I can't wait to hear what you are having. I miss you tons, I am having a hard time getting motivated to run without you here. I have to admit that knowing that you're pregnant makes it slightly better because if you were here you may not be up for running anyways (or are you still super woman running 5 miles every morning?) Congrats again!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Uhhh, "you just want them to be healthy"????? Are you having twins???? My guess (not really a guess) is that its another girl. You have so many cute girl clothes and you've made all of those bows they have to keep getting there use!!!! If not you'll have to send them my way cause Dave and I our going to be the family with all girls. Seriously, I really believe that. Well we already miss you guys it was so much fun having you here. Hopefully we can get a date set to come and see you guys this summer??? Love you guys.

The Pascoe Family said...

Congratulations again. We miss you guys too and I hope your trips home went good. I wish we would have spend more time with you guys. Hopefully it won't be to long until we see you again. Maybe after the baby comes???

ThurberGang said...

*Congratulations*!! I'm so happy for you. . . How are you feeling? DO you need anything? Can't wait to see you again - it feels like *forever*!

Skye O. said...

Yeah! So happy for you. can't wait to find out what it is.

Matt and Jessie said...

How exciting! Congratulations! I hope that you are feeling well. I am glad that you guys got home safe and sound. Take care of yourself!

Brittany said...

Congrats!! Celeste, that is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and your family - can't wait to find out if it's a he or she!