Monday, February 23, 2009

thank you averee!

(Averee & Karlee)
While we were at the cabin back in Idaho, Karlee decided that she could go to the bathroom in the potty. After seeing Averee do it, she just decided that she could it. We've only had a few accidents but it has been so nice not having to change any poopie bums. This happened at the perfect time and now I won't have to buy any more diapers for Karlee. She was by far the easiest to train, but I can't say that I trained her because Karlee just started telling me she wanted to go. So thank you Averee for training Karlee. Your a sweetheart and we miss you guys.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

How awesome for you! She is adorable! (And the pics of the little ones all over my blog are nephews and the niece! They are so much fun!)

shauni said...

Awesome! You've got to love all the $ you save not having to buy diapers. I can't believe Karlee is old enough to be potty trained. It seems like just yesterday I was feeding her rice cereal while you worked at Mac Grill. We sure miss you guys and wish you lived closer!

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Ave's says, "You're welcome!!". I do have to say that you lucked out. Thats awesome. Its way nice to not have to buys both girls diapers. Now if I could just get Averee to go through the night without peeing. I think it might be a while for that still???? We miss you too!!!

The Pascoe Family said...

That was such a sweet hook up.
Its funny how they just decide one day the that are going to start going in the potty.
Now you can have a couple of months before the baby comes that you don't have to buy diapers again :)

Skye O. said...

How nice to be done with diapers for awhile at least. :) I'm hoping Nixon potty trains that easy, but not counting on it.

Shelly Elizondo said...

Potty Training is the worst part of having a toddler but it looks like you lucked out. Good Job Karlee(and Averee!) Congratulations on your new little girl! You will have so much having the two girls together. Now you can buy matching dresses!! (My favorite thing.) It was great to see you guys!

Anonymous said...

I would like to take them both to go pee pee , pull down their knickers and finger their little p-ssy's, let them pee then lick their pissy bald p-ssy clean mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm