Monday, June 1, 2009

Florida 2009


10 comments:

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!!! What an awesome break from the "real" life. We sure do miss you guys. And your belly is dang cute Celestia.

The Pascoe Family said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Miss you guys.

shauni said...

Where do I even start? So many cute pictures, Karlee's broken arm is so sad, but she looks like it isn't bothering her too much. Cannon looks so tall! I loved the picture of your kids inside the sharks mouth and YEAH you finally posted a pregnant pic and you are adorable! You are so cute you should have at least 5 more kids!! I'm glad you guys got to go on a fun vacation! Miss you.

Matt and Jessie said...

How fun!! You guys look like you had a blast!! It looks like Karlee had fun even with a broken arm!! You look soooo cute. I can't believe you are so close to having a baby. I didn't realize it was only a little over a month away! I hope you feel as great as you look!

Fenstermaker Family said...

How fun! Sooooo jealous! What a great vacation for you all! AND, fat my butt, you're so NOT FAT! What a cute little pregnant lady you are! You're all baby! (and rack!;) Just kidding! I'm so excited for your new little one to come. I hope you're feeling well and everything will go fine. Tell Papa Steve it doesn't hurt to SMILE when the camera is pointed at him.;) Let me know if you need anything bowish! Love ya lady!

Skye O. said...

I love the picture of Karlee with Cinderella and her cast. Still laughing at her bucket of water to wash off the sand..girls! We are so glad you guys had fun, but so much happier that you're back to play. Oh..and you do look so cute prego! It's going to be over before you know it!

Brizzee said...

That looks like so much fun. My Paige has the same cute swimming suit. I want to take my family there so bad. Your poor little girl. Broken bones suck so bad. Well I am so jealous. We are taking kids to disneyland in october. By the way you look amazing for being almost nine months pregnant. Good luck. Does Steven know what he is specializing in yet? Or where you guys hope to go?

Shelly Elizondo said...

Isn't Disney the happiest place on earth? Glad to see that you had a great time.
Shell

Johnson Family said...

Wow what a great time. We were there two years ago and had so much fun. I bet you did too. You got some great pictures.

Holy Smolly you are the cutest prego gal ever! No seriously you always look so wonderful! How do you do it?

I'm sorry I made you cry. It is super hard being away. I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel! Soon Steve will be done and you will be back home! I'm looking forward to it! :)

Oh and in response to your question about the curtains lets just say I helped sew them.

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of me you always capture my best self Thanks. I sure had a lot of fun. Grandma Tammy