This year summer has started off fast and furious. We are having lots of fun trying to keep busy before the baby comes. The pictures are in chronological order, bottom to top.
Cannon finished up his last game of soccer and was so excited to get a trophy. He carries it around everywhere and won't let his little sister touch it.
We started the boys in swimming lessons and they love it. The highlight so far has been jumping off the diving board.
Cannon is testing the sprinkler system to make sure everything in kosher.
With all of the hot weather, we broke out the pools and sprinklers to keep cool. They love to run around in the backyard and throw water on each other.
We took the YW and YM to Lake St. Claire for a evening on the beach. It was a lot of fun!
Cannon graduated kindergarten. The first in our home to graduate! Ha Ha ha!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys are keeping busy!! I can't believe that you are due so soon. I hope that everything goes well!
Cute pics! Wow you guys really are staying busy. And having lots of fun along the way too. That is awesome we totally have the exact same "froggy pool." (thats what my boys call it) So fun.
I can't believe that you only have 8 days left until your tiny baby is here. I can't wait to see pictures of her. I can't wait to see her in person as well, hopefully you guys can come back this year sometime.
Post a Comment