Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I can't believe how fast my kids are growing up. These last couple of weeks I have been amazed at the changes they have made. They are excited for the new baby and have made all sorts of cards and toys for her. On Sunday I tried to get my kids to hold still for a few pictures..........this is what I got!

Dressin' up in daddy's clothes to play superhero!
Do you think they are a little bit big?!?!


4 comments:

Skye O. said...

Yes, it will take awhile to grow into Daddy's superhero costume.

So excited for you. I can't stop thinking about tomorrow and praying for you. Let me know if you need anything! ONE MORE DAY!!!

The Pascoe Family said...

Love the picture of them with Steve's clothes. So cute.
I can't wait to see pictures and her about that baby in the next two days. Hope all goes well. I will be thinking about you.

Brizzee said...

Your daughters hair is so beautiful. I bet you are having number three about now. Good luck that is so awesome. I bet she is gorgeous. Congrats.

Erich said...

Can't believe you are due already. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!