Friday, June 12, 2009

{they heal fast}

Karlee had a check up this week and to our surprise the doctor decided to take off the cast. I was a little hesitant because she is not a dainty little girl. She loves to run, jump, dance, skip and wrestle. She has to keep up with the boys! So when the doctor told me he was going to take it off and let it heal the rest of the way on its own, I pictured the worst.
Her arm was still a little crooked where she broke it but she is happy to have it off.

3 comments:

Aunt Gay said...

Yeah Karlee!!!
I bet it feels great!
Did Cani graduate from Kindergarten?

Ally said...

Cute picture! i am glad that she is healing well.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that they took that cast off but more important Karlee is not allowed to kiss boys! Darren had a heart attack when he saw that cause she is only suppose to kiss him. Grandma Tammy