Maddilyn is one week old. It is amazing how fast the days go by AFTER you have the baby. The first week has been filed with doctor and hospital visits because of her jaundice.
Steve left Sunday morning to go back to Des Moines to take tests for a week. He had to miss out on the first week of her life, so sad. She has changed SO much.
(A pretty brain-squeezer on her head! Especially made for Papa Steve and Daddy.)
10 comments:
She is beautiful! I am glad that you guys are adjusting well. I am glad to hear that the jaundice is going away. Tyler and Isaac both had to be on the bili for a week. It is a pain!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I want to squeeze her and smooch that cute little face. She looks so cute with that "brain squeezer" too. Neither one of my girls sport the headbands or the bows they won't allow it. Oh well maybe the 3rd and 4th will. LOL ;) I am glad to hear she's off the bili blanket thats so hard especially when it comes time to feed her. However I know how annoying it is to have a baby attached to a machine. :) Well we're hoping to maybe come out and finally meet our little Maddi for Thanksgiving????? We sure miss you guys and wish we were closer especially at times like this. Love you!!!
Oh how beatuiful! It makes me want another one- and thenm I listen to my 2 screaming and the urge goes away- funny how that happens. Congratulations! Hope you are all doing well!
Oh Celeste, she is sooo beautiful! She looks like you! Except for that hair! I so wish that I could be there with you! I want to hold her so bad! I'm going to go buy a lotto ticket and if I win we're buying land and building houses for us and out parents (so they can watch the kids when we go out!). I love you! What do you need for her? My mom and I want to send something.
Sarah Mcfee
She is so sweet! Glad she is doing better. Good luck these next few weeks. Don't worry...I'll be right back. Plan for me to take your other two for trips to the park, water play, and building forts...at my house. Love her bow!
I can't get over all that dark hair! She's a beauty - love the name too!
She is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys! Three is wild, but you'll love it! We miss you guys around here, hope that all is well!
She's adorable! I love the peace sign- what a mellow baby! I hope you are recovering quickly.
She is so beautiful!!! That stinks that Steve had to leave, but thank heavens your mom has been there. I have always loved the name Maddilynn. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl! Hope you are feeling well!
Oh she is so beautiful...you two have some amazing genes, keep up the fun!!!
Post a Comment