Thursday, July 30, 2009


I can't believe how fast time goes after you have a baby.
Maddilyn is 3 weeks old already! She is such a good baby. The kids absolutely love to hold her and watch her every day. First thing in the morning, both kids are in our room wanting to hold and look at baby Maddi. She isn't much of a sleeper, she is up every 2 hours on the dot, ready for her next meal.

Maddi's first doctors appointment after one week, she had already gained 10oz. It will be interesting to see how much she'll weigh next week for her one month.
Karlee new favorite thing is to pretend our "BIG" bathtub is a pool. She will sit in the pool for hours in her Little Mermaid tube and sing. It is so funny to sit in the other room and listen to her sing about random things.

8 comments:

Matt and Jessie said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I am so excited for you guys! Karlee's picture is so funny!

gaylene said...

So Cute I cant wait to see everyone

The Pascoe Family said...

That is crazy that it has been 3 weeks already. I can't believe she grew 10 oz. in 1 week. Thats great. Hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait to meet Maddi someday.

Ally said...

BEAUTIFUL BABY!!! I love that Karlee will sing in her "pool", too fun!

Lisa said...

I love the "pool" picture of Karlee. She is getting big! What a cute baby! I can't believe how dark her hair is. All of your babies start with dark hair right? We miss you guys in Iowa. Ashlyn still asks about Cannon.

shauni said...

Oh my gosh! I am getting such a kick out of her hair, I absolutely love it! Sorry about the phone tag, one of these days we will actually get a hold of each other instead of leaving messages.

Shacone said...

Oh Celeste...that's the good stuff! Thanks for sharing, it is fun to keep up with you guys!

Anonymous said...

Karlee show me your gorgeous bald little p-ssy