A couple of nights ago my mom volunteered to watch my 3 kids while Steve and I had a night out on the town. We decided to go see this movie because we had heard so much about it. I just have to say... it was the funniest movie I have seen for a LONG time. Steve and I were crying during the movie because we were laughing so hard. We had people staring at us because we were making so much noise, but we truly couldn't hold back.
"The Proposal".

4 comments:
Thats funny a few weeks ago Dave and I went out for a "date night" and thats what we saw. And we also laughed pretty much non-stop. Thats going to be a purchase!!!! Glad you guys got to go out and enjoy some time just the two of you. Miss you guys. Love Ya
we loved that movie too!!
*YAY*!! We loved this movie, too!! I agree - it will definitely be one that I'll want to own. . . so glad you liked it!
Oh, I have really been wanting to see that! I'm glad to hear a good review. How nice of your mom to watch your kids- I hope you got to have a nice date night!
Post a Comment