Thursday, July 9, 2009

She's here!




{stats}


7-8-09
7 lbs 12 oz.


21 inches.


5:20 pm


Maddilyn Stella Adams


We think she is wearing a wig?!?!



26 comments:

mechan said...

you have a cutie. congrats. If there is anything i can do for you give me a call

Lisa said...

What a cute girl! I love all the dark hair. Congrats!!!

Gaylene said...

congrats
shes adorable--crazy hair and the kids look pretty happy with it
Love Aunt Gay

ThurberGang said...

*Gorgeous*, Celeste! Love her hair!! Congratulations. I'll be calling you w/ dinner plans - let me know if you need *A*N*Y*T*H*I*N*G*.

Dave& Jaime Adams said...

So stinkin cute!!!!! I love all the hair. I think she's already gove Liv beat. :) Glad things went well for you guys yesterday. Hope you get to take a nap today and catch up on some sleep before going home. Can't wait to hear what you name her. I hope we get out there soon so we can meet her. Love you guys.

Chris & Tim Fee said...

Glad all is well with your precious lil fam! What a head of dark curly hair. Reminds me of when Sarah was born. They brought her to me and i said, I don't thing that's my baby... She had dark curly hair and was as fury as a monkey. Hi to Karen...

Anonymous said...

I can not wait to get my hands on her. She is so beautiful! I love her so much. Grandma Tammy

Audra said...

She is just precious! You two make beautiful kids you should have a dozen lol!! CONGRATS!!

Skye O. said...

WOW!! Look at that hair! I can't wait to hold her...and hear how everything went. So happy for you that you're not prego anymore. Getting any sleep? When do you come home? I hate to bug you if you might be sleeping, but maybe I'll try to come see you tonight. Welcome baby Adams!

Colby said...

OH MY GOSH!! I can't believe how cute she is, I love all of her dark hair and chubby little cheeks. She is absolutely perfect. I actually got teared up at the picture of Steve holding her, that is so precious. Does she look like your other kids when they were born? I'd love to hear all about how everything went. Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys. I think "baby sis" is a great name until you come up with something a little more permanant. Miss you guys TONS.

Greg and Brittany said...

I can not believe all of that hair!! What a beauty! Congrats! Can't wait to hear what you name her!!

NatalieHemingway said...

She's just perfect Celeste! Congrats!!

Johnson Family said...

She is adorable! Love all that dark hair! Congratulations!!

Michelle said...

Wow Celeste She is Beautiful!! And boy does she have a lot of hair!!

The Gotch Family said...

Congratulations!! I can not believe how much hair she has. We can't wait to see her. She is adorable. I love that she has such dark hair compared to your other kids. So cute.

La Giglia Family said...

Congrats guys!! She is beautiful. I love all her dark hair. I hope everything went good and that you are adjusting okay.

The Pascoe Family said...

Congrats. That hair is crazy!!! I remember your other babies having a ton of hair, but not that much. She's cute. Hope we get to meet her sometime soon :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to hear the details and hear how you are doing. Hope you have some help since Steve will be leaving you for a week. She is a doll and I absolutely LOVE all of her hair. So fun!

Matt and Jessie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is beautiful!! I hope everyone is doing well. I am so glad to see that your mom is there. I love her name!!

Shelly Elizondo said...

Wow, what a sweetie! I am glad that everything went well. I am sure you already heard by now but we have named our baby Madelyn so it looks like we will have 2 cute little Maddie's.
Shell
P.S. I love all of her hair!

The Gotch Family said...

You need to post the story of her birth. I heard Steve got to deliver her (that is so cool)? I love the name Maddilyn, the Elizondo's have a baby Maddie on the way as well.

Brizzee said...

Okay I know everyone has commented on the hair but OH MY GOSH! That is so cute. Were any of your other kids born with dark hair? I was so excited when my third finally got his dads black hair and has kept it. My other kids are total blondies like your two but not Ethan. What a fun and exciting time. Congrats Steven and Celeste on another wonderful addition to your already beautiful family. I hope everything went well and you get all the help and rest you deserve Celeste.

Eatfammoments said...

love the hair, lot's of exciting things for little family.Congrats!!!
Trin'

Marissa said...

Congrats Celeste, Steve and family. she's a beautiful addition to your family. We'll be excited to see her someday. We'll miss you all at the reunion this year.

Megan said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I can't believe all the hair. Don't they grow up fast.

Tanya said...

Well it's a bit late, but congratulations! She is so cute. I thought Evelyn had a lot of hair, but I think Maddilyn has even more! She's adorable. Tell Steve we said hi!