Last week Karlee was invited to a Fancy Nancy birthday party. She was so excited to get dressed up in her fancy clothes and have her hair all curled. I have to admit, it was pretty fun for me also. Girls are so much fun.
I can't believe how grown up she looks. Next thing you know she'll be getting all dressed up for prom. AAAHHHH!
7 comments:
She makes Ariel look ugly! Karlee...you're beautiful! So, so cute!
How fun! I know nothing about little girls! She looks so beautiful!
Karlee was GORGEOUS. And we had a blast being fancy with her!! Thanks for coming, Karlee!!!
That is so much fun!!! I can't wait to do stuff like that. Karlee is so cute.
Oh my goodness. You can tell by the look on her face that she knows she is just gorgeous. How fun is that to do those things with your girls.
She does look grown up! We sure miss her.
What a cute idea! She is so beautiful!! I missed seeing you at the family reunion!!! Wish you were there!
Post a Comment